This is going to be an interesting week.
Malacca CM and TYT are coming to my company this Thursday and I’ll be one of the usherettes. I still do not have a red baju kurung…how??? Anyway…on Saturday, there might be a birthday celebration at PureBar. Haven’t been there for some time, miss the live band.
Tomorrow, I’ll be going to KL. Be attending a training course at EQ for 2 days, training title “Effective Employee Relations At Work”. It’s a HR course, and since there are only 2 person in the company doing ER, ie me and my supervisor and she has already attended long ago on similar course, it’s now my turn to ‘transform and roll out’ wahaha. (btw my childhood cartoon ‘Transformer’ is one of the greatest movies I’ve watched, my fave autobots is definitely BUMBLEBEE, I wish my kancil can transform but should juz shelve the thought, hahalol)
My sis said I’m slow coz I had problems catching up with the movie. Probably I think too much, trying to comprehend what happen on the first part, after I had, it has moved to the third or fourth. Too many graphics here and there in one scene, trying to figure out which is megatron and which is optimus prime, who is lifting who and who is throwing who, u get the picture? Hahaha. This also explains why I missed the part where Jazz kena koyak…damn man…hopeless me, gotta watch it on DVD once more man.
Coming back to the training, I will put up at Federal KL for a night. Not staying at EQ itself due to my entitlement. But all expenses will be borne by the company. Oh except my shopping expenditure, aiks hahaha ;p
I won’t be having a lot of time to shop I guess coz I have a date :) Might be going for ‘Eye on Malaysia’ if everything goes smoothly according to plan and timing. I luv lights!
But one thing I feel quite paiseh about it is…tell ya after I come back.
Aiseh, if only my training venue is close to Subang, I could have replied my ex-COO’s sms by saying that I could make it for the meeting up. So long never listen to his lecture adi…sigh. Wonder how he would describe his current MD job in Shah Alam man (at least I can get an insight of the position, hehe)